My Favorite VS Code Extensions
As VS Code has become one of the highly used IDE by so many developers, here are a few helpful extensions I use. If there are any you use that aren't on this list, comment them down below.
- Live Server is first on the list for obvious reasons, a live local server to see your code on a browser.
- Visual Studio IntelliCode not one I see talked about but all the bit useful, packed with tiny use case features that some other extensions copy.
- Path Intellisense is a small yet incredible lifesaver if and when your folders overflood with loads of folders and files in each other.
- Auto Rename Tag is for quickly renaming tags 2x faster.
- CSS Peek is pretty handy to view CSS in HTML and rewrite without endlessly searching for that one line of code.
- Better Comments for commenting code in a more human-friendly way and helps distinguish them easily.
- Prettier - Code formatter is a remarkable extension to customize your code format.
- Git History and GitLens are fantastic for keeping updated on your file changes.